top of page
Search

Nora MX Round 1 & 2 Cancelled


This really is not the post we wanted to be sharing today, but after track inspections, and discussions with the Land owner, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the event this weekend


Please understand, this is not a decision we wanted to make, as new owners, cancelling the first event is far from ideal, but the pits have a consistent covering of water over them, and more rain due, it just isn't viable to run an event while the pits are under water.


We are exploring options to recover the lost rounds, and would ask all riders to review the suggested alterations to the calendar and provide their feedback via this form: https://forms.office.com/r/XRQ2i7E0tu 


All completed entries will be moved across to the next round, if you are unable to attend, please get in touch with us and we will refund the entry.





Lets all keep our fingers crossed for some brighter weather for Round 3 & 4!

42 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comentários


bottom of page