Practice Day 3rd April - Grittenham
Grittenham SN15 4JW - Practise Day 3 April 2022 - Final Instructions
· Overnight Camping at this event from 12 o’clock Saturday £10.
· Gate Opens 7am Sunday.
· ALL riders must report to signing on on arrival at Race Control truck and Opens 1 – 5pm Saturday and Sunday 7.30am – 8.30am
· Transponders will be available to hire after signing on (£10 charge with £20 refundable deposit) this is an open timed event.
· No scrutineering required. (Kill switches checked at the holding area).
· No starting bikes before 9.30am
· Riders Briefing at 9am
· First Practise session scheduled for 9.30am
· Food van - The Tuck Truck will be available.
· Dogs on leads at all times. Please be a responsible dog parent and pick up any mess your dog makes.
· Please take all your rubbish home with you, black bags available at signing on or come to race control truck and ask for a rubbish bag.
Session’s order and times to be made available on the day and are subject to entries and Clerk of the Course decision.
Look forward to see you there.
Richard Shaw and the Nora MX Team