Grittenham SN15 4JW - Practise Day 3rd April
· Gate Opens 7am.
· Face covering to be worn by all Adults and over 12yr olds at ALL times and social distancing - Covid rules apply to this event.
· You will be allocated a parking spot as guided in by a member of Nora events team as per our Covid guidelines.
· ALL riders must report to signing on at Race Control truck and Opens at 7.30am
· Transponders will be available to hire at signing on (£10 charge with £20 refundable deposit) this is an open timed event.
· No starting bikes before 9.30am
· Riders Briefing at 9am
· First Practise scheduled for 9.30am
· Food van - The Tuck Truck will be available.
· NO Overnight Camping at this event.
· NO Public Spectators admission at this event. (Rider / mechanic and family bubble only).
· Dogs on leads at all times.
· Please take all your rubbish home with you, black bags supplied at gate.
Days Schedule: -
· Pro / Pro Am and Clubman Elite.
· Masters (A&B), Clubman and Inters
· 250 Open and AC
· 50cc Auto, 100cc Auto and Open.
Sessions times to be made available on the day and are subject to entries and Clerk of the Course decision.
If you are unsure of your correct group please ask Clerks of Course (Richard Shaw)
Look forward to see you bright eyed & busy tailed Saturday morning.
Richard Shaw and the Nora MX Team