Final Instructions - Round 4
Round 4 West Meon Sunday 16th May 2021
Covid 19 has not gone away so let us all be cautious and mindful and we as a family appreciate your support for the changes that we have put in place so we can continue our race season in line with ACU and Government advise, and with everyone’s health and safety a priority.
Social distancing when watching racing is priority.
· Gates open 2pm Saturday and 6.30am Sunday
· Signing on at the Timing Truck from 2pm – 6.30 pm Sat and 7am – 8.30am Sunday.
· Scrutineering under the Yamaha tent in the paddock next to the timing truck from 2pm – 6.30pm Saturday and 7am – 8.30am Sunday, as per ACU Covid19 special arrangements. Push bikes to scrutineering.
· Camping open from 2pm on Saturday and £10 per night fee paid at the Gate on entry - please display camping ticket on your dashboard. You will also receive a camping lottery ticket – please bring with you to the riders briefing. (Snooze you lose).
· Vehicle parking, all vehicles to be parked as per the social distancing parking instructions of Nora MX club officials – all vehicles to be parked with awning / door side to your neighbours’ blank side.
· Additional cars will be parked in a separate zone.
· No Public Spectators permitted.
· Warning Quads and Sidecars - WALKING SPEED ONLY in the pits area.
· Tuck Truck Catering will open Sunday.
· Hand sanitizer stations positioned around pit areas.
· Please respect all Covid social distancing and guidance.
· Please take your Rubbish Home. (Bags will be given to you at the entry gate).
· Transponder hire and collection at back of timing truck from 2pm – 6.30 Sat and 7am – 8.30am Sunday, it is £10 hire charge per day with £20 refundable deposit.
· NO starting bike engines before 9am Sunday.
· Kill switches will be checked in holding area at practise session.
· Please remember Dogs Welcome on leads.
· No Campfires.
· BBQ’s must be on Stands.
· No loud music after 10.30pm and generators of at 11pm.
· Noise Testing will be carried out. The organisers / Clerk of the Course will at random carry out noise testing during any race day.
· Ladies Championship to be contested within the Inters group.
*Note – All rider placement at organiser’s discretion during the race season.
Nora MX require a “play nicely” on and off the track and including on social media as poor or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
Race Day Sunday 16th May 2021
8.15am Riders Briefing – ALL riders must attend. (Do not forget your camping lottery ticket – prize to be won!).
All bikes need to display your correct race number on front & rear Fin number board; if incorrect then this will need to be rectified before you can race.
· Rip n Roll Holeshot Prize – Sunday
Sidecar (National) first race of the day only.
(Goggles – Please come to the Race Truck to Collect, kindly sponsored by Rip N Roll).
Race Days Marshalls: -
8.am Marshalls meet at rear of race truck to sign on and collect Marshalls PPE packs, lunch voucher, flags.
8.15am Marshalls briefing and on marshal points 8.45am.
Race times are for guidance only, Race durations are subject to change depending on conditions.
The decision of the organisers on any matter at any time is final.
Sunday 16th May
9am sharp - Practice as follows:-
All Adult Quad ODD race numbers have bikes ready in holding area for 8.45am.
Group 1 = Adult Quads ODD race numbers. (15 mins)
Group 2 = Adult Quads Even race numbers. (15mins)
250’s A/C and Open (12 mins)
50cc 100cc Auto and 100cc Geared/Open (12 mins)
Sidecar (15 mins)
Clubman Elite / Master A
250 Air Cooled and Open
Pro / Pro Am
Clubman / Master B
50cc 100cc Auto and 100cc Geared/Open
Wishing you all a safe and great Weekend’s racing.
Thank you - Richard Shaw and the Nora MX Team