Final Instructions Rd 5 Cusses Gorse
Cusses Gorse SP4 6JW
Sunday 13th June 2021
Covid 19 has not gone away so let us all be cautious and mindful and we as a family appreciate your support for the changes that we have put in place so we can continue our race season in line with ACU and Government advise, and with everyone’s health and safety a priority.
· Gates open 4pm Saturday and 6.30am Sunday
· Signing on at the Timing Truck from 4pm – 7 pm Sat and 7am – 8.30am Sunday.
· Scrutineering under the Yamaha tent in the paddock next to the timing truck from 4pm – 7pm Saturday and 7am – 8.30am Sunday, as per ACU Covid19 special arrangements.
· All bikes need to display your correct race number on front & rear fin number boards, if incorrect then this will need to be rectified before you can race.
· Transponder hire and collection at back of timing truck from 4pm – 7pm Sat and 7am – 8.30am Sunday, it is £10 hire charge per day with £20 refundable deposit.
· Camping open from 4pm on Saturday and £10 per night fee paid at the Gate on entry - please display camping ticket on your dashboard. You will also receive a camping lottery ticket – please bring with you to the riders briefing. (Snooze you lose).
· Vehicle parking, all vehicles to be parked as per the social distancing parking instructions of Nora MX club officials – all vehicles to be parked with awning / door side to your neighbours’ blank side.
· No digging holes in the pit / paddock area to level up campers or caravans.
· Public Spectators are permitted £5 per entry Under 16 free. Spectator parking as instructed by Nora MX officials.
· Tuck Truck Catering will open Sunday.
· Please take your Rubbish Home. (Bags will be given to you at the entry gate).
· Please remember Dogs Welcome on leads.
· NO BICYCLES.
· No Campfires.
· BBQ’s must be on Stands.
· No loud music after 10.30pm and generators of at 11pm.
· The surrounding fields, farm land, wooded areas are totally out of bounds to everyone. Anyone found in these area’s will be asked to leave our Nora meeting immediately.
· Walking the track – If track grading / watering is in progress NO one should access the track for safety reasons.
· Children – All minors should be under supervision of a parent or responsible adult at all times. There is continual vehicle movement throughout the site.
· Jet washing – There is NO jet washing permitted in the Pit/ Paddock area. There is a purpose area for jet washing by the cabin with a few stand pipes supplying water.
· Fencing – Please DO NOT climb on or over the fencing.
· DO NOT put your camper toilet waste into the hire toilets, club will be fined if you do.
· Noise Testing will be carried out. The organisers / Clerk of the Course will at random carry out noise testing during any race day.
· Quad Bikes and sidecars in PIT / Paddock area to be ridden at WALKING pace only.
Hole shot Prizes.
Googles – Masters A (first race of the day) – come to the Race Truck to Collect,
kindly sponsored by Rip N Roll).
Shirt Print by The Grafix Shack - Printing only - supply your own shirt –
Inters Race 2 of the day) Come to the race truck to collect voucher.
Race Day Marshals: -
8.15 – 8.30 am Marshalls meet at rear of race truck to sign on and collect Marshalls PPE packs, lunch voucher, flags.
8.30 Marshalls briefing and on marshal points by 9 am.
8.45am Riders Briefing - all riders must attend. (don’t forget your camping lottery ticket – prize to be won!).
9.30am sharp - Practice as follows: -
All Adult EVEN Race numbered Quads have your bikes ready in holding area for 9.15am.
Group 1 = Adult Quads Even race numbers.
Group 2 = Adult Quads ODD race numbers.
250’s A/C and Open
50cc 100cc Auto and 100cc Geared/Open
50cc 100cc Auto and 100cc Geared/Open
Clubman Elite / Master A
250’s AC and Open
Clubman / Master B
Race times are for guidance only; Race durations are subject to change depending on conditions.
The decision of the organisers on any matter at any time is final
Wishing you all a safe and great days racing.
Thank you - Richard Shaw and the Nora MX 2021 Team