NORA-MX HEADS TO LITTLE SILVER
The penultimate round of the Nora-MX 2020 Championship sees the club travel to Little Silver MX in Devon this Sunday the 20th of September.
This is the first time quads have been at this circuit for a number of years and riders can expect the British MX track to be superbly prepped, with plenty of paddock space for mandatory social distancing.
As the competitors head to the West Country, all championships are still up for grabs which is guaranteed to incite some close racing battles.
With 588 points, Harry Walker leads the ATVs Only Pros by 89 points over George Day, with Carl Bunce a further eight points adrift.
The five ACU British Championships run under the auspices of Nora-MX, have seen plenty of action with Alfie Walker taking advantage of a maximum points from last weekend’s double-head to take the lead from Robbie Wood in the British Clubman Elite. Walker has 605 points, Wood 592 and Danny Smith 516.
Robbie Wood #6 and Alfie Walker #7 battle it out in the Clubman Elite class
The British Masters Championship is looking to return to Wales in the hands of Ed Davies. He is a full 109 points clear of Chris Keitch, with Darren Bridge third.
Chad Beevers is leading the British 250cc with Luke Berlyn and Josh McKnight rounding out the top three.
In the Ladies British Championship Catrin Davies has a comfortable buffer out front, but the hard-charging Georgia Lent and Nicole Lowry can be counted on to never give up and chase her all the way to the finish line.
Finally on the British Championship front, the ever-consistent Frank Marston has an impressive margin of 106 points, on a tally of 640, with Ellie Stott on 534 and Louie Holt on 502.
#426 Harriett Mewse is on fine form in the 50cc group
As with all rounds so far this season, on-line entries ONLY are accepted via the ACU – ENTER HERE. Day licences will also need to be pre-purchased.
ON-LINE ENTRIES CLOSE AT 1PM THIS FRIDAY, THE 18TH OF SEPTEMBER.
TELEPHONE ENTRIES - AFTER THIS DATE – WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CLUB SECRETARY BY CALLING GEMMA ON 07887 737888.
NORA-MX 2020 CHAMPIONSHIP POSITIONS AFTER FIVE ROUNDS (top three per class);
Pro ATV's Only Championship
1. Harry Walker 588, 2. George Day 499, 3. Carl Bunce 491
ProAm AJ Wilcock Diamond Championship
1. Jack Naylor 595, 2. Lewis Rowles 520, 3. Thomas Chell 488
ACU British Clubman/Elite Quadbikes R Us British Championship
1. Alfie Walker 605, 2. Robbie Wood 592, 3. Danny Smith 516
Clubman Elite KIK Championship
1. Alfie Walker 614, 2. Robbie Wood 592, 3. Danny Smith 525
Clubman Quad Bikes R Us Championship
1. Joe Pryke 595, 2. Bradley Watson 515, 3. Cameron Wildman 484
ACU British Masters (BoA) British Championship
1. Ed Davies 640, 2. Chris Keitch 531, 3. Darren Bridge 486
Master A Barretts of Aspry (BoA) Championship
1. Ed Davies 640, 2. Chris Keitch 534, 3. Johnny McKnight 490
Masters B NM Flooring Championships
1. Richard Clark 549, 2. John Hall 542, 3. Matthew Kirk 534
ACU British 250cc Arrow Self Drive British Championship
1. Chad Beevers 634, 2. Luke Berlyn 588, 3. Josh McKnight 566
250 Air Cooled ED Racing Championship
1. Ross Dillon 588, 2. Andrew Black 541, 3. Arthur McDonald 493
Inters MX Academy Championship
1. Tom Bainbridge 511, 2. Catrin Davies 454, 3. Georgia Lent 409
ACU British Ladies K ATV Championship
1. Catrin Davies 632, 2. Georgia Lent 581, 3. Nicole Lowry 521
Novice Brake House Championship
1. James Lees 540, 2. Myles Mott 540, 3. Will Mead 500
ACU British 100cc Lamo British Championship
1. Frank Marston 640, 2. Ellie Stott 513, 3. Louie Holt 488
100cc Auto Richard Clark Championship
1. Seth Balaam 565, 2. Jay Sams 528, 3. Luca Shaw 509
100cc Open/Geared Brake House Championship
1. Frank Marston 640, 2. Ellie Stott 5341, 3. Louie Holt 502
50cc Auto Stumpy DJ Championship
1. Harriett Mewse 637, 2. Beatrix Drinkwater 595, 3. Jackson Marriott 546
For further information or assistance call the Nora-MX club secretary on 07887 737888, or email email@example.com