I have just visited West Meon to inspect the track !
Due to THE UK'S pending inclement weather conditions we have agreed the correct decision is to postpone Round One of Nora MX 2018.
Whilst everyone is eager and ready for the 2018 season ,there are a lot of people who travel across borders and 100's of miles to contest our championship.
Cold, wet and even snow is predicted for this weekend.
It will make racing a lottery and also the safety and enjoyment will be tarnished for the first round.
None of us want this, as it’s fun we really want ??
The meeting will now run on Easter Saturday 31st March all are welcome to arrive after 12 noon on good Friday for camping as usual.
Your entry will automatically transfer across....
If this date is not convenient for you we apologise and will give you a full refund if you send us your bank details.
Or call 01189 731700
Keep your eye on the website, face book and text messages from us before Easter should the weather conditions remain
Yours in sport